Roach Pest Control
Have you recently been seeing roaches in your Mesa, AZ, home’s kitchen or bathroom? It’s not unusual for roaches to find their way into homes here in Arizona, but if you have seen several roaches or are dealing with a roach infestation, it’s time to call Bucksworth Services!
At Bucksworth Services, we remain adamant about providing the most trusted pest control, weed control, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) services in Arizona. Our goal is to keep your home comfortable and free of any pests. You should feel safe and be able to relax in your home. Turn to our professionals to ensure you can!
Why Choose Bucksworth Services for Roach Pest Control Services?
At Bucksworth Services, we believe in delivering on our promises. We know how important it is that you receive service when you need it, which is why we offer our 24-Hour Promise to you. This guarantees we will provide service within 24 hours.
We provide solutions and back our work with our Pest-Free Guarantee! That means if the issue continues after your service, we will return to correct it. Our Bucksworth Services professionals are in the business of helping customers like you. We focus on addressing issues at the core!
Our team is committed to excellence and treats every customer with dignity and respect. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and 5-star Google reviews. See for yourself what our customers are saying about our team and the work we do.
American cockroaches live outdoors—but they can certainly find their way into your home! Also known as palmetto bugs, they prefer warm, damp areas like flowerbeds, under mulch, and on trees. They may also be found in sewer systems.
When an American cockroach enters your home, it’s to find water or food. They can easily pass under doors if the weather stripping is damaged. Basement windows and garages are also common entryways. They are often found in or near bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and basements. You may see them on your floors or in your kitchen cabinets or bathtub drain.
Both male and female American cockroaches can fly. American cockroaches eat leaves, tiny wood particles, fungi, algae, and small insects. When they make their way into your home, they eat crumbs and any leftover food they can find. They will also eat pet food that is left out overnight.
Signs of an American Cockroach Infestation
Here are some warning signs that may indicate you have an American cockroach infestation:
- You see the American cockroaches: If you spot even just a few American roaches, it is possible there is an infestation in your home. The only way to know for certain is by contacting our Bucksworth Services professionals to investigate and address the issue. American cockroaches are very fast and scurry to dark areas.
- You find droppings in your home: American cockroaches leave their droppings in the dark areas where they hide. You may find these droppings in your basement, pantry, or behind your appliances. American cockroach droppings are small and sometimes mistaken for mouse droppings. American cockroach droppings have ridges on the sides, and they are blunt on the ends while mouse droppings have pointed ends. Since mice groom themselves, mouse droppings often have hairs embedded in them.
- You see egg capsules: American cockroach egg cases are about 38 millimeters long. They are dark-colored and may appear a reddish or blackish brown. You may find these egg cases in your basement, laundry room, or kitchen. The egg cases may be under cabinets or behind appliances. American cockroaches also deposit their egg capsules behind stored items in garages and sheds.
Although capable of living outdoors in tropical environments, German cockroaches are most commonly found indoors and have a preference for warm, humid areas. You may find a German cockroach in your kitchen and bathrooms, but you may also find them in other places if food and moisture are available.
German cockroaches can enter your home when you bring in bags or cardboard boxes. They may even be brought in with used appliances. If you live in a duplex or multi-unit apartment building, it’s important to know that German cockroaches can easily move between units, using the shared plumbing and pipes as a highway. If your neighbors have had a cockroach infestation, be sure to check for signs in your home or contact our Bucksworth Services pest control specialists for an inspection.
German cockroaches are scavengers, capable of feeding on many different food sources, including toothpaste, soap, and book bindings. These pests feed on crumbs and may go to dirty dishes left in the sink overnight.
Signs of a German Cockroach Infestation
Be on the lookout for these signs of a German cockroach infestation:
- You see the German cockroaches: If you see several German cockroaches, it’s best to call our Bucksworth Services professionals to check for an infestation and take the appropriate action to get and keep them out.
- You find egg casings: Since German cockroach females carry their egg case for one or two days before depositing it, empty egg cases may be found in your home. You may find these attached to your furniture or any cardboard boxes. If you see these, you need to call our pest control professionals. The last thing you want is more German cockroaches infesting your home!
- You notice droppings: German cockroach droppings appear as small, dark, pepper-like material. If you see something like this on your countertops or in your drawers, call our pest control specialists. Fecal staining may appear as dark spots or smears. It is sometimes slightly raised and may be found in the corners of rooms, along the tops of doors, or around small cracks and openings in your walls.
- There’s an unexplained odor in your home: German cockroaches are known to secrete odorous compounds. The larger the infestation, the more likely it is you will be able to detect the mild, musty odor.
Roach Pest Control Services in Mesa, AZ
If you are dealing with an American cockroach or German cockroach infestation in your home, know that Bucksworth Services can resolve the issue for you. There’s no need to attempt to remove the cockroaches on your own. Our experts have 15 years of experience in the pest control industry and use trusted methods to remove pests like cockroaches from your home and prevent them from returning.
While it may help to keep your home clean and remove cardboard boxes when you no longer need them, you need lasting solutions, and that is what our Bucksworth Services professionals offer! Call us today so we can inspect your home and create a custom-tailored plan to remove the cockroaches from your home.
Benefits of Roach Pest Control
Here are some of the benefits you can expect when you turn to Bucksworth Services for roach pest control services:
- The only thing you need to do is call our Bucksworth Services professionals, and we will take care of the cockroach problem for you.
- You are covered by our Pest-Free Guarantee, so if your cockroach problem continues after our service, we will return to make it right.
- You protect your health and safety.
- You will have peace of mind knowing there are no more cockroaches in your home!
Call Us for Roach Pest Control Services
When your Mesa, AZ, area home is infested with cockroaches, you may feel uncomfortable and distressed. Know that our Bucksworth Services professionals are ready to jump in and provide top-quality services to restore your comfort. Call us at 480-422-8388 or request service online.