Hornets Pest Control
Bucksworth Services offers top-quality pest control, weed control, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) services in Arizona. We are your trusted source for transforming your home into a cleaner, safer, and more comfortable atmosphere.
Why Choose Bucksworth Services for Hornets Pest Control Services?
Hornets can be bothersome when they end up in your home. The last thing you want is for one or more hornets to seek shelter in your home and create an even larger infestation. Whether hornets keep entering your home or you suspect a hornet infestation, Bucksworth Services is here to help you remove these pests and keep them out.
We offer our 24-Hour Promise, which ensures that one of our professionals will arrive to provide service at your home within 24 hours of your call. Our team is here for you and offers immediate service because your pest concerns are important.
When you turn to Bucksworth Services for pest control service, you receive our Pest-Free Guarantee, which means if your hornet problem is not resolved after our service, we will return to make it right!
Our professionals are efficient, courteous, and tactful. We proudly hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) as well as many 5-star Google reviews. Read what our customers are saying about us!
Bald-faced hornets make aerial nests about the size of a football or basketball. These are usually built in trees. European hornets tend to make their nests in secluded, above-ground locations like hollow trees, attics, and porches as well as inside wall voids.
Hornet nests are constructed with paper-like construction material produced by the hornets mixing their saliva together with the wood they gather. During the nest-building time of year, it may not be unusual to see a hornet scraping away a thin layer of wood from a wooden fence, an old log, or the side of an unpainted wooden building.
While hornets are known for their ability to inflict a painful sting, they have their place in the ecosystem and help control a variety of insects that could otherwise become pests. However, hornets are social insects, so they will aggressively defend their colony (nest) from any intruders.
While not as aggressive as yellow jackets, the bald-faced hornet and the European hornet quickly and assertively defend their nest when sensing danger.
Professional Hornet Pest Control Services in Surprise, AZ
Most people use the common name hornet to designate both the bald-faced hornet and the European hornet, even though the European is a true hornet and the bald-faced hornet is actually in the same stinging insect group as yellow jackets.
When you call Bucksworth Services for hornet removal and control services, we will begin with an inspection to determine the identity of the stinging insects in your home as well as the location of their nesting sites. Once the inspection and identification are complete, our pest management professionals will develop a specific treatment plan that involves effective treatment measures. This may include nonchemical or chemical preventative treatments and procedures.
Some components of our hornet treatment plan may include:
- We will inform you about the predatory benefits of hornets as they prey on and reduce the number of insects in and around your home. We will explain that removing nests once the hornets are eliminated is important since other insects may infest old nesting material that is allowed to remain on the property or inside the structures.
- We will explain why effective hornet treatment involves treating the nest. We will show you where the hornet nest(s) were found. Nest location can help differentiate European hornets from bald-faced hornets. European hornets usually nest in wall voids or in the open portions of attics, while bald-faced hornets usually construct aerial nests in trees or large bushes.
- We will explain the importance of using exclusion materials to prevent other hornets from entering wall voids or attic spaces and building new nests.
- We will recommend keeping trees, bushes, and landscaping well-trimmed, thinned, and open so hornets are discouraged from building their aerial nests there. In general, bald-faced hornets prefer to build their aerial nests in hidden, protected portions of trees and bushes.
- We will explain what products and equipment will be used before performing your service. Our pest management professionals may employ ready-to-use aerosol sprays, liquid sprays from power equipment, or insecticide dust. These products are applied into the nest entrance and will help control hornets that are entering and exiting the nest. If the nest is located close to areas where people frequently stay or pass by, it is best to do the control work after dark when hornets are almost all inside the nest. Complete control may require more than one treatment service. This will ensure all nest occupants are eliminated.If the nest population is small and in an exposed, easy-to-access location, removing the nest without using insecticides may be possible. While nest removal is possible, it is best done at night and will involve using a heavy plastic bag to cover the nest and seal it shut. The nest can then be removed and disposed of. Since hornets are aggressive and will furiously defend their nest, nest removal needs to be done carefully. Our professionals will wear a fully protective bee suit and veil.
For trusted hornet pest control services in Surprise, AZ, you can count on Bucksworth Services. We have over 15 years of experience in the pest control industry and will take care of the problem. Call today for your free estimate.
Benefits of Hornet Pest Control
Turn to Bucksworth Services for hornet control and removal services to enjoy the following benefits:
- You won’t need to do anything other than call our professionals—we will take care of the rest!
- You are covered by our Pest-Free Guarantee, so if the hornet problem is not resolved, we will come back to your home to take care of it for free.
- You will protect your health and safety.
- You will have peace of mind knowing there are no more hornets in your home!
Call Us for Hornet Pest Control Services
A hornet infestation in your Surprise, AZ, area home can reduce your comfort and safety. Contact Bucksworth Services so we can remove the hornets and restore your comfort. Call us at 480-422-8388 or request service online.